We provide a number of opportunities for closer
encounters with our owls. To book any of the
following, see the "Contact Us" page for our
Fed up with the same old party idea? Have a hoot
at the Owl Centre!
* up to 20 children + 2 adults
* 2 hours effortlessly filled
* owl related party games
* fun in the adventure playground
* guest appearance of an owl for the birthday
child to hold and fly
* a cake decorated to your own design (optional
* all you do is provide the food and drink!
Cost of party: £50 Cake (optional): £10
Choose a 2 hour owl-handling course or photo
shoot. This makes an ideal orginal gift for any
nature lover or photographer.
Cost: £50 per person
An invaluable hands-on experience for all ages
and stages of the National Curriculum. We'll
cover anything from owl characteristics and
habitat to conservation issues, food chains and
dissecting owl pellets.
* April to early October, a.m. only; October to
March, a.m. or p.m.
* activities tailored to suit your requirements
* 10-35 pupils per booking
Cost: £2.50 per pupil + 1 teacher free per 10
Our mobile display of several owl species is
ideal for Highland Games', agricultural shows,
equestrian events, galas, etc.
* large marquee with tethered owls
* flying display with commentary (weather
* have your photo taken holding an owl
* gift stall
Cost: £285 per day (plus travel)